Miva Merchant 9.00065 is Now Available
Posted by Wayne Smith on 08 March 2017 10:12 AM
Miva Merchant 9.6 Bug Fix 5 - New Features
• Automatic card type detection for MivaPay. Includes the ability to display a single "Credit Card" (or other configurable) value for all Payment Card Types during checkout.
• CVV support for MivaPay during checkout.
Apple Pay Features
• Apple Pay support is now available when using Authorize.Net or Braintree.
Amazon Pay Features
• The Amazon Payments module has been renamed "Amazon Pay"
• The Google Analytics module can now be configured to report automatically-generated subscription orders to Google.
• Multiple subscriptions processed on the same day for the same customer are now grouped together when the payment card and delivery address are the same.
Released on 3/8/17